http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Bend. Curve. And straightening it out.

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bend. Curve. And straightening it out.

It took me quite a while before getting used to this blog thing... but still, it took me longer to be persuaded to actually start one. And now that I finally did, I think I'm getting a bit addicted.

I spent hours in front of the computer last night, figuring things out for myself. I was equipped with nothing but curiosity and voila! I've finally created my own blog. And with it, I got an upper back pain as well. (Note to self: correct your posture).

It feels like writing in my own diary (which I've been doing since I was in grade 2) but with less privacy. Atleast I am aware that someone might actually read my work. (And it is already implied that I am allowing others to read some of my thoughts). So there. I am now welcoming myself to the world of bloggers!!!

I decided not to post my "Meet Lala Jara" essay yet. It's still saved in the other computer and I'm still having a good time just typing away here...hihi. I'll just post it next time (when I feel like it). :-p

*****

Nikki is about to develop the black and white film that she used last December. Finally!!! Ling and I were her more-than-willing crazy models. haha! I'm excited to see how her pictures would turn out. Nikki's a natural born artist while Ling and I are innately vain, the perfect combination. haha!

If curiosity killed the cat, vanity would definitely kill us.

*****

I'm going... I'm going... :-) I have one of my most challenging classes to face later tonight. And I need to prepare for it. Or else my professor would call me again...

"Miss Jara, is 2 not an abstraction? What is 2?"
"Sir, 2 is a number."

I can't afford to give him another blank face.

*****

Stretch.
Twist.
Turn.
I hope my upper back pain would disappear before 5.

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.