http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Time-out!

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Time-out!

Can someone teach me how to adjust the time in my blog?
thanks!
Or I would just have to figure this out by myself...
It's actually 9:34 am on my watch now.
And it's March 2.
nuninuninuninuuu...

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.