http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: DAY ONE

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

DAY ONE

I spent the whole morning and afternoon CRAMMING my research paper and by 4:30pm... Eureka, I finished it! (Hans, super thanks, I finally finished it)

I've actually been writing for the past few days but I was dilly-dallying then. The adrenaline rush a while ago was different. It felt like "now or never"... so I had to focus on it and type away.

After submitting my last requirement for the semester, I felt light... But it was while I was parking the car back in the garage when it dawned on me... I AM FREE!

HELLO, SUMMER!!! ;)

As soon as I entered the house, I checked Bryan's blog (as promised) :)
http://www.bryanatienza.blogspot.com/
Guys, visit his blog coz he started it today. And he really writes well. Definitely worth reading :)

Then, I had to dash out of the house to watch Rent with Ling & Ate Monica. But our "dash" turned into a "crawl". EDSA traffic near Makati stalled us a little.

Now, I'm back home again... with songs playing in my head... "525,600 minutes..." And all the "I should tell you's..."

But before sleeping tonight and before "leaving on a jet plane tomorrow" (yahoo!)... I just want to write in my blog :)

I'm off to another adventure tomorrow until the weekend :) I'll be with my sis, Ling, Sassy-ru, Franco, and other wanderers who simply want to see the other parts of the Philippines. :p

Goodnight everyone :)

Enjoy the month of April!
It's one of my favorite months :)



Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.