http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Summer's first stop... :)

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Monday, April 10, 2006

Summer's first stop... :)

I have this thing for not writing in advance (at least not specifically) where I would be off to, but since I'm now back in Manila, this is where I've actually been...

Sometimes pictures really do say more than words.



April 6. Budyong Resort of the famous Sta. Fe resorts, Bantayan Island, Cebu.

*This picture was taken by Sassy Rodriguez, one of my most adventurous college friends*
Right now, Sassy's in Eastern Samar :) (Hallooo Sassy-ru, the mermaid... & official photographer! wait for my other articles especially the one entitled "Pagsisid")
* * *
This Cebu trip was coincidental for me and Sassy. She got there on the 31st of March while Ling and I flew in last Wednesday (just in time for Franco's birthday). It was on April 3 when I learned that Sas was in Cebu and would stay there until the night of the 8th. As for me and Ling, we planned to stay until the 9th. So, the three of us ended up spending four days of nomadic adventure together (looong story to follow).
This entire trip would not have been the same without my two ultimate adventure buddies (Sas & Ling) and Franco, of course, who took care of us over the weekend... plus a lot of other persons... Jeckoy for being so game, Paulo Varela for suggesting an overnight stay in Bantayan & all his Monster Radio msgs haha, Miss Delia Belleza & friends for the stories&conversations as we waited for dinner to be served in White Sands, Kuya Dondon (our pedicab driver), and the super accommodating yet unnamed Kuya from Budyong who helped us look for yummy & affordable lunch... plus all the kitchen ladies in Budyong resort who gave me suka (as in vinegar, not suka as in vomit) for my jellyfish stings. --> THANKS, EVERYONE! :)

* * * *

Hi Doc Doray! :p Ate mon texted me, aww I'm happy you liked some of the stuff :) Feel free to leave your comments coz I'd love to read them too!

By the way, here's an example of "zipping" -->
Ling took this picture while we were practicing our newly learned moves (which we got from the Levi's Freedom Camp) :p FUN! Try it too if you have time! For more info, you can visit: PlanetZips

Sarah dear :) yup, let's have our formal lessons soon! :) Aenid & Kring want to try it too!

* * * * *

Dear friends,
I'll sleep first and write the real stories in a few hours in my adventure blog!
I know that all my adventures are to be found in my travel and advneture blog but I just had to put an introduction here :) Pls do visit LalaLaaand for the CEBU stories and pictures in the upcoming days :)

Blogger carl said...

shux ang ganda ng beach! and oh, you have to show me some moves ha. pero dapat using fire na. hehe

April 10, 2006 8:43 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

haha! ooh, fire zipping? yes, maybe I could try that too after some more lessons :) baka masunog ako :p cge, i'll teach you what I know (konti pa lang) next time.

beautiful beach and super peaceful! People just do their own thing, no pretensions. Ganda :)

see yah, Empress! tc!

April 10, 2006 8:55 PM  
Blogger Josef said...

lala jara!

April 11, 2006 12:13 AM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.