http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Click Refresh! :)

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Friday, May 26, 2006

Click Refresh! :)

Hi guys! Kindly click the "Refresh"button so you could see my blog's new look minus the white lady (black lady, whatever! :p)

I wanted to write about my "guilty pleasures" but I changed my mind at the last minute. I decided to disclose all my quirks instead. (well actually not all... just some of them).

My QuiRkS

DISCLAIMER: They are in random order.


1. I LOVE chocolates and I LOVE ice cream but I am not fond of chocolate flavored ice cream.

2. Back in high school, I used to dip my fries in vanilla ice cream. I like their contrast. Hot and cold. Salty and sweet. But since I am no longer fond of French fries, I just do it with baked pretzels. :p Try it!

3. I do eat baby food. Cerelac to be exact. --> this one got me in trouble with the GamePlan huddle back when we were trying out to be the next hosts. I received a comment that I was too pa-cute. It's all right. :) We all have different opinions. I still think Cerelac tastes good. You know they could actually make an ad about it... It's so good, even adults can't resist it. ;-)

4. I love chocolates and I eat peanuts but I don't like peanuts in my chocolate bar. And of all the chocolates with some kind of nuts in them (i.e. Snicker's, Ferrero, Kisses with almonds, choco macadamia, etc), the only one I like (including the nuts) is Cloud 9. :) For the rest, I remove the nuts and give them to Padawan (our pet rabbit) while eating the chocolate plain.

5. I dream every night and remember them when I wake up.

6. I used to sleepwalk.

7. I can finish a meal in 5 minutes. Ok maybe 10. I know it's bad but I've been used to rushing myself that I think I'm now accustomed to "fast eating".

8. I drive better when I'm alone.

9. I like fast things (fast driving, fast movements, fast-paced films) but I enjoy taking my time.

10. I still wake up early even when I sleep late.

11. I think Coco's right. I'm having my second childhood with all the things I'm trying out now. And I love it.

12. I remember little details and people's words, even the trivial things (or most especially the trivial ones). I can say the same about my early memories. I could describe my nursery classroom confidently and back then, I was just 3. (I know that in Psych we are taught that memories get reconstructed but I still believe that I have memories of my happy childhood.)

13. I was born extremely shy. During my preschool years, I backed out of performances on the day itself and seldom spoke in class.

14. I blog in my head while driving.

15. I used to hate vegetables when I was a kid to the point that while having a summer vacation in my lola's house, I had to finish my soup of patola before sunrise. Now, I appreciate eating veggies.

16. I used to imagine myself dancing back when I was a little girl. Now that I'm doing it, I still remember imagining myself dance as a little girl on that particular stage.

17. I have this nagging feeling that if I keep on doing what I'm doing now, my skin will eventually turn black. But I'm curious of what would happen if that happens.

18. I like drinking my water at the end of my meal. In fact, I can eat a full meal without drinking and still feel comfortable with it. (of course I have to drink water in between meals).

19. I follow my mood when I dress up. Sometimes I feel like being sporty. Sometimes I want to be super laidback and just wear tsinelas. Sometimes I like the corporate look even if I don't see myself entering the corporate world ever. Maybe it's because my mom was against Barbie dolls when I was a little girl. She didn't like the idea that we were playing with blue-eyed and blond-haired dolls when we could play with other things so I learned to just dress myself up ;-)

20. I grew up in Lego-land. Castles, houses, beaches, spaceships, and railways made out of Lego. Now, I'm putting up my Lalalaaand. It's made up of pictures and words.

21. I have a beatened up pinky toenail and hide it with a pedicure. (I cannot believe that I am disclosing this).

22. I'm a weird birthmark-girl. I actually have one on my scalp and feel connected with it to the point that I could pinpoint where it is, right here right now, without blinking.

23. I'm still scared of monstrous flowers.


And since I'm still 23 years old at the moment, I choose to end my list here. ;-) I'll just add another one next summer. Besides, I think I've proved myself weird enough. :p

Me and my quirks. Bow. :)

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.