http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: FWEGS

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Friday, May 19, 2006

FWEGS

I found time today to change my blog's banner. Even if I have two unfinished papers, I decided to make time for my blog.

WHY?

It's all in the title :)

To my dearest Fwegs... See how influential you are? You convinced one of the most stubborn persons in the world to fix her (blog) world ;)

Click "Refresh" :) LOVE IT!

Because of that, you earn a post title (in all caps) from me... the first one ever in my toddler blog. :p haha!

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.