http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Pedicab

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Pedicab

On our way to Budyong of the Sta. Fe resorts in Bantayan Island, we rode a ferry and hailed a PEDICAB! :)

That's Ling, me, and Sas squeezing ourselves in Kuya Dondon's pedicab. (I just have this knack of asking people's names during my travels and remembering them afterwards.) Ling & Sas shared the seat under the small roof while I sat on a "roofless" seat. It was not a comfortable position nor was it safe. But then again, I sat on a jeepney's rooftop and on a boat's katig last January in Palawan. And I survived :p This was easy-peasy.

That's me holding the camera and still smiling!

We asked Kuya Dondon if we were too heavy. Aside from us three, we also had our big bags. But I guess he was used to the load.

On our way home, we hailed his pedicab again. I even volunteered to do the "padyak" for a discount :p But Kuya Dondon didn't entrust his pedicab with me. I couldn't blame him. He didn't know I was a champion pedicab driver!

I practiced the skill back in high school...

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.