http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Sunrise and sunsets

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sunrise and sunsets

Although I find both of them beautiful, I'd choose sunrise over sunset if I were asked to choose between the two.

But it is more often that I get to catch the sunset because (1) it is easier to do so and (2) it is inevitable (unless I take an afternoon nap).

For the past months, I was lucky enough to witness several beautiful sunsets. And I guess one of the nicest things about sunsets is that they make people reflective as another day ends.

To officially officially end my fulfilled summer, here is a photo of a setting sun. This was taken by Raffy during the May 20-21 La Union surfing trip. I didn't notice this back then because I was too busy trying to learn flag football and playing frisbee until the sky grew dark (so now I'm contradicting myself... I could still actually miss beautiful sunsets even if I were wide awake).

Although I didn't personally catch this particular sunset, I appreciate its beauty. And I want to share it with you...



Another nice thing about sunsets for me is that I know after a few hours, sunrise is bound to happen. I just have to be patient and be prepared when that time comes.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

may you have more pretty sunrises and sunsets to witness...summertime or not.

June 15, 2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Thanks, T :)

June 16, 2006 4:37 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.