http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: cheer-ios

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

cheer-ios

I spent the day trying to study peacefully for my favorite subject this semester. (Psych majors, you know what that is!) But I ended up doing other things and am 100% happy with my decision of doing so. I barely touched my notebook with its pages spread out like eagles' wings on my table. I was mostly moving around and communicating with different people as I fixed my schedule for the next two weeks in my head. (And in between all those, I've been blog hopping. hahaha!) It felt like one of the busiest and most exciting days of my life. And take note, I was just mostly at home. Whhaaat? what a boring life that must be! Well, my dearies, boring is a relative term.

Anyway, I was mostly working with the help of my old and battered but very loyal cellphone.

YEAH. The power of communication is in the palm of our hands.

I was so busy discussing stuff with different people to the point that I barely noticed the typhoon beautifully named as Florita. Up until one of my classmates texted me, I didn't think Florita was strong enough to suspend classes. I was THAT preoccupied. Or maybe I was THAT cheerful. The gloomy sky couldn't get to me. Even the typhoon's name was lovely. I had so much energy in me that I could have lighted myself up and just burst into flames like a phoenix. (aren't they pretty creatures?)

I don't have photos to show today since I didn't take any. And I have nothing to put except smileys :) :) :) and a song "Oh happy day! Oh Happy day!"

~ o O o ~

For each person, there are millions of reasons to be happy for. We just have to look in the right places in order to find them. And often, finding one of those millions of reasons is enough to create this crazy and contagious bursts of... cheerios! I'm not even making any sense and I don't care!

I'm sorry if I'm like a drunk writer at this very moment. ;p I feel intoxicated. I'll be back to my usual-bubbly-but-less-than-this-bubbly self tomorrow, I promise.

But before this spell breaks, I have some stuff that have been popping in my head and I just want to try them out if they actually work. The following words will either make you smile or make you gag. If they make you smile, you'll probably wonder how come others will gag. And if they make you gag, you'll probably be thinking that you're way better than the rest who smiled. But are you really?

Life is too short for us to be too serious about it. Learn from a child. Play. Ask questions rather than pretend that you know everything and end up knowing less. Hop and dance and twirl and flow... the world rotates and revolves even if you're standing still. Spread the love. Hug the person beside you. Look at yourself in the mirror. And smile.

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.