http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Letting it ALL OUT

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Letting it ALL OUT

This won't be inspirational or anything. I just have to air out some things and put them in my blog so that once I've gone through all these, I'd get to read this particular entry in the future and laugh at myself for ranting about tiny things which seemed so BIG at this point.

Last night, I felt so SWAMPED by work, research, school, and other little things that I do that started to pile up and eat me whole. And it's not because I'm not doing them. I actually work extra hard. I've been typing the entire day but I've only finished half of the work for the day. And each day, there's something else to do, adding up to what I haven't finished. Imagine a pile of papers piling up. higher. Higher. HIGHER. You're surrounded by all these papers and you try to start from the top but you just get to scrape off the tip coz another one gets piled on top of it. HIGHER. HIGHER. HIGHER. And then someone shouts at you "Ahh---" but you couldn't hear him and you keep on saying "what?" while trying to work... until you realize that he has been warning you... AVALANCHE!!!!!"

That's how I felt last night until Franco told me the best advice I've ever heard. SLEEP.

P.S.
I've been out of the dance floor and out of the zipping field for quite awhile. And it's driving me crazy. By hook or by crook, I'm gonna dance and zip next week!!! I'm gonna finish all these and I'm gonna dance and zip as much as I want to!


YEAH, that's the spirit!!!

AD SPACE


The countdown begins... In a week or two, you can get your copy/ies of ALL ACCESS at any Bench Store and take a peek at the behind-the-scenes photos of the Bench Fever show!




Cover photos by Hans Villarica.

Hans is the same photographer who took that photo of me wearing a white dress and flaunting my hairy forearms. ;) If this photo doesn't ring a bell, click "About Me" on the left of this page.

To HANS, the one and only Regal Shocker, *clap*clap*clap*!!! (Louis, I'm borrowing your CLAP CLAP CLAP!)

ONE MORE pahabol AD:
Watch out for SOUL MIX next month, a production of Jesuit Communications... wheeee! :) I'll keep you guys posted about the time, channel, etcetera etcetera. ;-)

Blogger HANS V. said...

lala!! super thanks! let's shoot soon. louis and i are devicing this two-month photography project and you need to be part of it. c ya soon!

August 30, 2006 11:06 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

you're super welcome! ;) naks, I'm curious about your project! And yes, I'd love to be there and help out in whatever way I can! wheee, congrats again, cya!

September 01, 2006 8:12 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.