http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Bop Bop Bop

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Bop Bop Bop

I saw a copy of the HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL earlier. And I can now picture my dear friend, Sarah, calling me a teeny bopper once again. ;)

I was supposed to go to sleep but I just heard this upbeat bop-bop-bop-to-the-top song for the second time today. And I just realized that there are a LOT of things to be so "HIGH & BOP-PY" about (aside from all the work and stuff in school).

Guess who won the Inquirer's Best Performance Art SUPER Award...
PLANETZIPS!! clap*clap*clap* :)

I wasn't able to go to Rockwell and join the team during the festivities earlier but I'm celebrating with them in spirit right now. And to show that I am CELEBRATING in my own way...

Here are some pictures of Mastah Paulino during one of our classes.
These photos were taken by Anatalia Almario.



It's FUN TO ZIP!





*I'm soaring! Flying... running... trying... Now's the time... I'm breaking free.*

UPDATES:
My friend, Hazel, celebrated her 24th birthday last August 27. I'll post some pics once I get hold of them... (paging Anika and Probes! :p)

And whose 28th birthday was it last August 28? She had the longest birthday celebration ever. It lasted for two weekends. ;P


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Doc Doray dear!!! :)
Enjoy your trip and two-month adventure!


BEST LESSON I LEARNED FROM THE PREVIOUS WEEK:
Think like an adult but view the world like a child.


Good night, everyone. :)
Have a beautiful week!



Blogger Dorothy said...

I love teeny bopper flicks ... and I watched High School Musical 2 weeks ago pa! (hahaha!)

Thanks so much for my birthday feature! :O) ... Thanks for representing the "Jara Family" at Mezze ... and it was also nice seeing you again the other night!

Yup Yup... 2 month adventure! Just watch out for my adventure blogs! (teehee) When I get back, you teach me how to zip, okai! :O)

September 05, 2006 1:41 AM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

DOC DORAY (official na ah! use this! ;P) I would love to teach you when you return! :) i was supposed to zip tonight but I injured my toe in school this afternoon and decided to rest this one out... sayang you should have purchased your pair of zips and brought it along with you! Advenchhuuur!

September 07, 2006 8:16 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.