http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: overwork + overplay

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Saturday, September 23, 2006

overwork + overplay

= sick little lala confined in her bedroom for three days :(
But once on her feet again, what does she do first? BLOG.

Ok that was a bit of exaggeration on my part. Blogging's just one of the many things that I wanted to do but couldn't do for the past few days :) And now that I'm back on my feet (but not necessarily jumping, zipping, or dancing), blogging's one of the few things that I have enough energy for.

Since I'm still in the process of recuperating, I just want to share some things that happened over the weekend. It was the same CRaZy WeeKenD that caused me my health, haha! No, it wasn't the kind of crazy that was crazy-crazy or loopy-crazy or something-something-crazy. It was just plain crazy. A frenzy of schedules that for some reason still came out possible.

I was swamped with articles to read and answers to write, observations to transcribe, and loved ones whom I want to spend most of my time with. I felt I was SUPERGIRL for a while because my aim was to do all those in a single weekend. Yep, Franco came home over the weekend which in itself gave me something to look forward to but I didn't realize the weekend was actually so FULL of other obligations. But he was so game to bend all our schedules just to accommodate most of the things that I needed to accomplish. (I noticed how long my sentences were and my English teachers would kill me if they see all these run-on sentences but that's exactly how I want to put my point across! I was in a marathon with myself. I still am actually.)

So now... LET'S GO TO MY FUN UPDATES and LONG-OVERDUE PHOTOS!

Friday night with Franco and my preschool-teachies-turned-mommies!

Denise is due to give birth on December while Celinee's baby Santino, our dear little baby baller, will then turn one. We had two Francos as official photographers that night! :p (OH lookie DOC DORAY, I'm wearing the necklace you sent! :p thanksmuch!)



Breakfast during one of the long weekends... :)
with Franco, Coco, Ada, Sarah, and Rocky with more than half of our friends still missing ;-(

and Eggs!

~ o 0 o ~

One of the most special ladies in my life (alongside my mom and my three sisters) celebrated her 23rd birthday last September 18. She actually resides in Toronto now but I was able to call her during her birthday barbecue celebration ;) It's actually funny that we used to call ourselves "bestfriendsinthewholewideworld" back in highschool only to find out in college that we'd literally be found in different parts of the globe.



HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAMI Punk Princess

Blogger Dorothy said...

Yup! I noticed before even reading the caption. I'm glad you liked it! :O)

September 26, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

yes, loved it! :) thanks!
TC there, enjoy!

September 26, 2006 8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you got our pics during the bbq?

September 29, 2006 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me-glennster

September 29, 2006 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me-glennster

September 29, 2006 12:01 AM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

glennsky!! we didn't have electricity for two days because of "Milenyo" but we're now back in business ;p I'll check my email asap :)

September 30, 2006 12:30 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.