http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: It ain't over til it's...

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Sunday, October 22, 2006

It ain't over til it's...

To my dearest friends,

I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm still alive and kicking!

My semestral break will hopefully start tomorrow after I submit the last few requirements for this semester. But yes, my title says it all. It's not yet over. I have one last looooooong streeeeeetch of papers to finish. But the heaviest part of the semester has gone by. And yes, I am semi-rejoicing at the moment.

I was finally able to go out last Friday night (Happy Birthday, TATA! And special thanks to Kix for driving for me. And to Eng for making Kix drive! haha) but I was too tired the next day (yesterday) and I ended up sleeping early on a Saturday night. Yes, I slept. And that was my lame reason why I was not able to join SPINDEPENCE. Next month, I will definitely be there. :)

For now, I'll meet up with some of my girlfriends whom I haven't seen in a month!! Then after I've gathered some good-vibe-energy from them, I'll start my papers again.

I hope everyone's having a beautiful Sunday! Have a wonderful weekend ahead! And in case anyone is experiencing what I've been experiencing for the past weeks... take it easy. Take a breather.

News Update: One of my treasured fellow "hiphoppers" gave birth to a beautiful baby daughter...
That's Tita Irene and her baby Dani. :)



OCTOBER 24
Having a little fun with Ling... ;)

We helped out pipboy with his new project so I took my makeup kit and had a little fun with Ling this morning.

This is the "aftermath". Our make-up has already faded and we had just finished eating a hearty lunch. Too tired to move, we just rested on the sofa and continued our never-ending photoshoot... ;)




Coming Soon: Rest of the photos from the real shoot.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaah!

when you know a breather is coming up, you kinda get more impatient and restless...and in my case, more sleepless than usual!

sigh.

may we have our well-deserved breaks very soon, lala!

huggys!

October 25, 2006 12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for being wonderful, willing, helpful, active and entertaining ... models. heheh

until the next runaway project!

October 25, 2006 10:57 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Pipboy, hahhahaa! Hilarious. yes RUNAWAY Project! ;)

Hi *TIEN*! May you have your well-deserved rest much sooner. hugs :)

October 25, 2006 11:01 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.