http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Minsan sa may Katipunan tayo...

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Minsan sa may Katipunan tayo...

May mga araw na napag-iisip tayo. Ayaw mo na mag-isip pero wala kang magawa. Napapaisip ka lang. Tapos di maglalaon, mangangati ang iyong mga daliri. Hindi sila mapakali. Ikaw, hindi ka mapakali.

Kailangan ko magsulat.

Minsan walang saysay o di kaya nama'y walang kabuluhan ang naiisip mo. Sinusulat mo pa rin. Nagdaragdag ka lang ng mga kuro-kuro kahit umaapaw na sa mga kuro-kuro ang talaarawan mo.

Sa susunod na araw, tatawa ka muli.

Ang labo mo, pare.

Oo. Ganyan talaga ang buhay.

~ o 0 o ~

MILENYO. Hindi ko yata mapapalagpas na hindi magsulat tungkol kay Milenyo. Maraming tao ang nasugutan, nawala, nawalan, at nasawi. Maraming puno ang nahulog at kinailangang putulin. Maraming poste at billboards ang nahulog at nakapinsala. Pati kuryente at tubig nawala. Kasama na rin ang mga linya ng telecommunications na akala nati'y laging nariyan dahil POSIBLE o kaya nama'y Keeping you in touch. Hindi pala. Sabi nga nila kapag nagalit ang kalikasan, ang tao'y yuyuko at sasabihin "tao lang po kami ". Dahil kung hindi, matutulad tayo sa mga puno, poste, at billboards na hindi yumuko, hindi sumunod sa malakas na ihip ng hangin, kaya't naputol at nahulog na lamang. Sa dulo ng lahat, simple lang pala ang tao. Nagtatago sa galit ng kalikasan. Umiiwas sa gulo at lakas ng hangin. Nabubuhay sa dilim o kaya nama'y sa liwanag ng kandila. Pagkalipas ng mabilis na takbo (o baka nama'y lipad) ng mga bagyong tulad ni Milenyo, lalabas muli ang tao. Itatayo ang mga nahulog. Ibabalik ang kaayusan kung maitatawag nga itong "kaayusan". Sa mga ganitong panahon, napapaisip tayo. Pero kaalinsabay nito ang pagtulong at ang paghahanda. Walang katapusang paghahanda. Marami pa ang parating. Eto na po ang isa pa...

Parating na si Neneng.

~ o 0 o ~


On a "happier" note.
Minsan sa may Katipunan tayo. Nagkakilala. Nagkatagpo.
Manalo. Matalo.
Sa 'yo pa rin ako.


Whooohoooo.
Win or lose.
It's the school we choose.
I learned to love the game... BUT my favorite team lost. :(

Nonetheless...
Congratulations, UST! :)

~ o 0 o ~

They were teasing me in Jesuit Communications because I was cheering loud and proud during the SoulMix shoot. (I intentionally wrapped up fast so I could catch the 4th quarter!) Soon, there I was... cheering for JC Intal, Chris Tiu and Macky Escalona, crossing my fingers, clasping my mouth, and screaming at the top of my lungs (Of course not all at the same time).

Then, there was the overtime. Five minutes flew so fast. Ateneo lost. I literally felt my energy level go down and ended up dragging my bags on my way out of the building.

But no... it was a good game...

The last words I heard were "Better luck next time!"
I laughed.
I still believe!
Can't wait for UAAP Season 70, baby!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a good game. Everyone's got Yellow Fever around España.

Props to your team on game one I should say.
Best play ever!
=)

October 04, 2006 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats to UST!! and to Ateneo too! for giving us a good game..

i watched the game too but on tv nga lang.hehe im not annoying you but i cheered for UST.hehe

im excited for season 70 too! la salle is back.heheh sowee..rivals school natin eh..

tc.ü

October 05, 2006 3:49 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

hahaha! No problem, sherlyn :) to each his/her own ;)

thanks, coldphonics!
Great game!

October 05, 2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Wow. I've always wanted to write a Filipino blog ... but I think I've lost my touch! Kulang sa practice! (hehe) ...

Anyway, I wasn't able to watch the game for the reason that! Haaay. I heard nga 'twas a good game. Kainis lang kasi mga kasama ko dito puro Atenista ... so I felt the sadness! hehe...

Thanks again for fixing my blog Lala!!!

October 06, 2006 5:13 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Doc Doray! No problem, twas my pleasure! :) enjoy there!

October 06, 2006 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lala!

talaarawan...i haven't used that since high school's edukasyon sa pagpapahalaga. science high school ako eh!

di man ako galing sa UST o Ateneo, sa Ateneo rin ang pag-sigaw ko.

hahaha!

take care!

October 09, 2006 5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi......... thanks for visit to my blog :) i like yellow :D

From Roy... http://tourtobali.blogspot.com

October 10, 2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

After ten years...

I'm back! :)

thanks for dropping by, T and Roy!

I'll post soon, promise!

PS: *T* naks, you had "edukasyon sa pagpapahalaga?" in HS? galing. :)

October 20, 2006 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your post. Particularly the first part where you talk about writing. True, minsan kailangan lang talaga magsulat. Sometimes it helps clear your thoughts, express intense emotion or reach out to someone.

Keep on blogging! =)

October 25, 2006 7:25 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

thanksmuch weye :)

October 25, 2006 11:03 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.