http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: never ever the same

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

never ever the same

I wrote a looong post earlier in Word Document so I could "copy paste" it later on (thinking that it would be much easier) but I think my plan back-fired. I deleted it.

How is that possible??? By some bizarre reason, I can't find it anywhere in my files. Maybe it wasn't meant to be posted tonight? Or maybe I'd just find it somewhere sometime soon. Oh well. When it's time, it's time.

I thought I wrote a witty essay actually (haha, my word against nobody else's) but I can't seem to write it again from memory (argh). I know it will come out corny somehow. And it won't be the same as the one I wrote the first time... so I will no longer try to reconstruct it (at least not yet).

Just so I won't leave my blog blank again, I decided to write something. ANYTHING. Hence, this post.

BUT then, for another bizarre reason, I found this in one of my files. Since it's written, all set, and just waiting to be published... here it is.

I'm unleashing some of my random thoughts once again. Enjoy :)

Sometimes you look back at your past and then you tell yourself, it was not necessarily sad. It was just over, thus you call it the past. But sometimes things aren't really as over as you thought they were. At the same time, some things are truly over when they're over. How do we know which is which? That's the thing, we can never be too sure but at the same time, we know that we just know.

But no matter what everyone else says, everything that happened happened because you chose it. You had a hand in it. You had a hand in everything. So embrace what you did, what you've done, what you've learned. And you'll come out feeling lighter.

The butterfly effect.
(oooh, I am so not fond of butterflies as much as I am not fond of flowers.
it's one of my quirks that I just have to live with. But this is besides the point.)

It fascinates me how we are all interconnected to one another. The Butterfly Effect. They say that when a butterfly flaps its wings in one part of the world, this gentle gush of wind may soon turn into a tornado in another part of the world.


It's one of the most beautiful and scariest things, don't you think?

If this did not make any sense to you, it's fine. :) But if you found yourself nodding in agreement, shaking your head with a firm 'no', or simply thinking about it even just for a short while, then that's much much much better.

May you have beautiful days ahead. You'll be seeing more of me for the next few days ;)

For those who love to look at photos more than read words, here's a photograph of my sister. I did her make-up. She did her hair. I fixed her top and took this shot of her back.

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.