http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: From babbles to baubles to temporary bye-byes

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Monday, November 27, 2006

From babbles to baubles to temporary bye-byes

I wanted to paint my room and bought all the needed materials last week. Until now, I haven't started the paint job.

They say kung gusto, maraming paraan at kung ayaw, maraming dahilan. And I agree... if I truly want to do it, there are lots of ways for me to do it but if I don't want to do it, I'd have a never-ending list of excuses.

In this particular case however, I have to finish certain things first before I could start painting my bedroom walls (which I think is my ultimate excuse).

So now, as to discipline myself, I decided to make an action plan. And I want to post my action plan somewhere I'd always see and be forced to follow. MY BLOG.

In order for me to finish fixing my entire bedroom, I'm making a pact with myself.
And YOU, yes you, are my witness.

OUR PACT:
As long as I haven't painted my wall yet, I will not post a single entry after this. No matter how much I itch to write or post, as long as I haven't finished fixing my bedroom and painting this particular wall, I cannot post.

Signed: R.E.A.J. aka Lalalaaand.

Ok, wish me luck, guys! :)

But before I completely disappear for I-don't-know-how-long, I'll leave you with a series of recent photographs (meaning within the past three months or so). You can create your own stories or whatever from them. I have some advanced Christmas treats too just in case I won't be back til the end of December. But keep on posting your comments whenever and wherever you want in my blog. Enjoy!



Photos by me! except for the two photos on top:
top left by Vernon Sarne of Top Gear and top right by our college friend, Paula :)
Thanks, guys!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess what lala!

am planning to sign off from my site real early (for this year?) too. and you are maybe one of the firsts to know about this.:)

i have some *getting serious* stuff to deal with and i am scared/excited about getting into *it*.

oh yeah, am not planning to paint my room but my little sister is bugging me about it. ;(

i wish you have a shoutbox though. :)

anyway, thanks for the *positive* entries you put out here. sometimes, it gets tiring reading about the whole world complaining. :)

HUGGYS!

love,
TiEN

November 29, 2006 12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi lala.. you've got a really cool way of working out your plan..

i hope you could paint your rum anytime soon and i hope you'd be able to show us pics after your done with it..

gud luck.ΓΌ

November 29, 2006 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhmmmm . . not even if i send the pics by saturday night??? hehehe. good luck with the stuff you have to do!! see you soon lala dear!

-carmie

November 29, 2006 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naku! I'm coming home in a few days! Why don't I help you paint ... and you teach me that adobe thing! hehehe...

November 30, 2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Hello ladies! :)

TIEN: I wish you all the best with what you have to do! I'll try to create a new shoutbox soon. :) My pact didn't say anything about not visiting other sites so I'll be checking yours. And I'll be waiting for your entries when you get back to posting them :) TC dear and HUGS!

SHERLYN: I will! thank you! for the meantime, feel free to go through my old entries. take care!

CARMIE: tempting ka ah!!! hahaha. Let's test my EQ. I'll see you soon my dear :) mmmwah!!

DOC DORAY: Yay, when are you coming home? :p I'll fix my sched and plan it out!

December 01, 2006 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!

a christmas shoutbox!... but i can't seem to post my messages. :(

have a great day, lala!

December 09, 2006 8:29 AM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

I promise I'll post before the end of the year!

December 19, 2006 3:10 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.