http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Beginnings

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Monday, January 08, 2007

Beginnings


Our family tradition: New Year's Eve at my lola's place

A HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you! :)

I love new years because of promises of new beginnings and more importantly, the growth of these promises.

I haven't been writing for the past days because of the season's WILD schedule of activities -- reunions with family, relatives, friends, planning of things, deadlines, and celebrating with more friends! I promise to write often after I get back from a long planned trip. And I'll post photos when I get back from where I'm going.

I haven't been to this place in years. A lot of people have been going back and forth to visit the place, but the last time I went there was in April 1996. I was 13. And everything was simply divine, as beautiful as what I expected at the time.

Now, I'm coming back to see all the changes that I've only heard of or seen in photos. Of course the place is still beautiful although somehow its natural beauty would seem a little difficult to grasp. Unlike in 1996, when it was just beautifully bare and quiet. Come to think of it, I myself was a little more quiet back then. ;)

When we get there, we are to see the beginning of more changes. I know these are HAPPY (although probably tear-filled) changes that begin with a promise. A hundred of us are bound to witness it and I feel much honored to be part of that moment... :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year, lala!!!

i kinda have a tiny guess on where you're bound and the special *moment* that will transpire.

i might be wrong. i don't know. but you kind of described them well in words though (as usual).

and yeah, i kinda feel the same way about that place (again, if my guess is right on target).

HAVE FUN, DEAR wherever you are heading to!!!

January 08, 2007 1:31 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Whaaaaaat? 10 taong ka nang hindi pumupunta doon? Nakow! A lot has changed since you last went there (na I'm guessing wala pang kureynte noon! hehe)

January 09, 2007 6:08 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Tien: Happy new year! Yes, I really think your guesses are right on track! ;) Thanks for the well wishes, mmmwah!

Doray: Hard to believe noh? ;) Haha, see you on the 18th, dear! mwah!

January 09, 2007 7:53 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.