http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: a little update

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Monday, January 22, 2007

a little update

The past two weeks have been super busy that I felt like I crammed a whole month's activity into 14 days. :) This is what we get when two dear friends come home to visit! (Wheeee, Jo and Cami!!!)

So here's a little update. :)

My camera is swarming with new photos of other activities. I just let them pile up. As promised, I'm posting my favorite shots from our trip...

Yes, we went to Boracay! (your guesses were right on track, Tien and Doray!)
And yes, we took part in one of the most beautiful and intimate weddings ever! :)

January 10-14, 2007






CONGRATULATIONS, CHRIS and AENID! love you both!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*jan 10-14* sure looked very lovely and memorable for you, lala!

great! =)

January 23, 2007 9:23 AM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Yes, the entire trip truly was. :) Thanks again, Tien!

January 24, 2007 12:13 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

I didn't guess ... I asked Monica. (haha!)

Nice pics!

January 24, 2007 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lala...nice pics! can i have a copy...hahaha...im glad you enjoyed! thanks thanks for coming. it wouldnt have been that much fun and memorable if it weren't for you guys! luv yah...

January 24, 2007 11:01 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Doray: haha, I thought you got it from what I wrote. But no... you're resourceful! ;) Thanks again for all the tips! we should go back together next time with Ate Monica :)

Nid: yes, of course I'll give you copies! Wally G. na ba? hahaha, just kidding! We love Wally! beautiful dear, see you tom :)

January 25, 2007 10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice! I wanna get some too. Hehehe. Would you believe Johanna left her DVD in the car here in Manila? Hope sina Dru were able to bring it when they left. When are we burning the CDs??? :) Love the photos! Loved the wedding!! Love you Chris and Aenid! Baby! Baby! Baby!

January 29, 2007 8:35 AM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Partner! thanks for dropping by, dear! ;) oh no, Jo left her DVD?! I'm not sure if they were able to burn copies for Rommel and Drew though. (is it Dru? hehe)

Look at the next post (yung nasa taas)! I used your photos dear, thanks super! mmwah

January 29, 2007 10:19 AM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.