http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Kami. Tayo. Sila.

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Kami. Tayo. Sila.

I wanted to write a title in Filipino. And these three words just popped right into my head. :) It will make sense later on, you'll see!

I'm done with my take-home exam. I submitted it last night with my prof literally reaching out his hand at me as I entered the building. "There you go, sir. My exam all in blue ink..."

But things are just starting to roll. Each time I finish something, I breathe one long breath and say... "Next!" I can't do anything about it so I'm just trying to enjoy this busy-mode ;)

Blogging has kept me sane on certain days and it has turned into one BIG addiction. :) Some people are amazed how I find time to blog. Sometimes I'm amazed too, haha! But isn't that the way we are addicted to something? We just can't have enough of it.

To those who don't understand what I mean, it's ok. Don't worry! I don't understand how others are addicted to smoking either so I guess all of us have things that we don't understand. And sometimes it's ok to just let other things be.

The past months have been really busy and FUN! I spent my weekends and weekdays working my butt off so that I could spend time with my friends. Those were the best two months ever because an invisible hand seemed to make me work faster and more efficiently.

Knowing that we had limited time in our hands, I just had to finish things earlier than usual. And I did. My friends really bring out the best in me. ;)

So here are the things that we've been doing all those days and nights!




The story behind the name "CanadiaGirls" is sort of long. People actually laugh upon hearing it but we stand by that name (the more others laugh, the better). It was inspired by Cami when she and her family migrated to Toronto four years ago. Add that to the fact that we all love to joke around and sometimes talk in gay-chuvaness-language that I swear you'd get accustomed to when you spend time with these down-to-earth-cowboy-brutal-pretty girls...

As Sarah said, "Cami-inspired Cami (kami)". It's funny how our bond grew even stronger when Cami left. It was a wake-up call for all of us.

In this life, you find friends who will be with you through thick and thin and when you find them, you just know. The girls you see above are mine. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This almost made me cry. Hehehe. I'm too sensitive these days. Thank you for this entry. Love you Lala! and I love the girls!

March 07, 2007 2:43 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

aww, thanks for dropping by. love you mayensky, mmwah! :)

March 07, 2007 6:33 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.