http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Vacation Leave

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Vacation Leave

Remember my entry over the summer when I said that I was working like an ant? I said that I'll celebrate when the rainy days are here.

THIS IS IT. The rainy days are finally here! :)

I'm going to escape the rain for a few days and say HELLO AGAIN to SUNSHINE!!!

It will be a short, historical, and memorable trip. And it will probably be one of the most amazing adventures I could experience this year. :)

I finished my worksheets and lesson plans for the preschool. I also submitted a draft of ideas to my thesis adviser earlier. I fixed everything else that I have to do and placed a halt to some things in Manila. I'm making way for this vacation, baby!

I couldn't get 100% excited before because there were several uncertainties. But now that I am certain about the trip, I couldn't keep the excitement to myself!!! WHOOPEEEE! I feel like a child again. :) :) :)

I promise to post LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of photos! I even deleted all the photos in my camera for this. That's a FIRST!

Til next week... OPA! :D

Blogger Dorothy said...

Good for you dear! Can't wait to hear about your adventures! ... :O) ... Geez. I hope I get to go on a vacation too.... haaaay....

June 27, 2007 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear lala,

i am excited for you! give me a heads-up as soon as you post your stories and photos!

take care!

love,
tien

June 27, 2007 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lala!!!

wow...where are you off to this time??? =) hope you'll have a blast. i am back in manila for a bit, fixing my papers for germany. please keep praying for me still.

let me know when you're back and we should hook up! zips??? hahaha.

big hugs,
andrea

www.akosidre.multiply.com

June 30, 2007 9:52 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Hello ladies! :) I'm baaaaack! My next post will tell you more about my "vacation leave". Thanks for dropping by! Mmwah and HUGS!

July 08, 2007 2:37 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.