http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Harry Potter 7 and fitting in my old jeans

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Monday, July 30, 2007

Harry Potter 7 and fitting in my old jeans

These two are my mission accomplished and mission-still-to-be-accomplished at the moment. I LOVE HARRY POTTER which makes Mission 1 very easy. And I LOVE FOOD which makes Mission 2 a tad more difficult.

Among all the things I brought home from Greece, I think it was my sudden BIG appetite that has become irremovable. All excess baggage are now found on my waist. And even if others say that I am not fat, I am now BIGGER than I used to be. Thanks to the combined efforts of Feta cheese, lamb, gelato, and loaves of bread a month ago. Back here in the Philippines, I think I owe the additional inches to ice cream, BreadPan, and hard core kain-mamang meals.

But aside from these, I am kept busier than usual by preschool work and my thesis. In line with my research, I am now on the lookout for studies and articles on career decision-making of Filipino young adults.

If any of you have readings/studies on career decision-making of Filipino high school students, college students, or young professionals, please send me a message and I'll be very grateful.

Oh, and this short post also serves as my late attempt to plug an article I wrote about cutting my hair short. Please grab your copies of Metro magazine, July issue and flip the pages until you see someone familiar sporting a cool bob. ;)



BEFORE with Shu Uemura's makeup artist



AFTER with Philip S. and Geoff Simpson of Salon Prive, Shangri-La Makati


Have a beautiful month, everyone!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi lala!

okay lang yan. sarap kumain eh no?
here are my favorites right now because i am quite busier these past few weeks so i eat a lot too. choc nut, clover chips, palabok, palabok, beer, beer, lotsa mocha, tuna sashimi and a lot lot more.

anyway...unfortunately i got the other mag that starts with *M*. i will try to find myself a copy. the august ish of metro is already out i think.

have a great day!

July 30, 2007 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

si erika rey to. i think may alam akong article on decision-making on career. ano nga ba email mo?

July 30, 2007 6:06 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Tien dear: haha, your comment made me laugh. sarap kumain! ;) Hope you're having a good week!

ERIKA: yahoooo! jara_lala@yahoo.com maraming maraming salamat!

July 31, 2007 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sinend ko na sa egroup

August 03, 2007 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lala, i knew it was you sa Cosmo Aug ish. i love the hair :) - reg na kabatch ni nikki your sister, from stc. hehe. haba intro

August 22, 2007 3:25 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Hi Reg! (haha, yup haba ng intro but I'm sure I won't be mistaken!)

Naks, you saw it. I just posed (with a bit of acting) then *click*. ;) hehe.

Thanks for dropping by, TC!

August 22, 2007 4:06 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.