http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Tienrose

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tienrose

rests in peace and continues to be our sunshine...

This news surprised and saddened me a couple of hours ago.

One summer day, a girl named *T* left a message in my blog. Since that day, we've been exchanging stories and updates on each other's lives. She has always been supportive about the things and dreams that I shared in this blog. Likewise, I've always appreciated that way she lived life. Her adventures have inspired people.

She invited me to access her personal updates and I've truly felt that blogging makes the world smaller and allows us to meet beautiful people far away. I don't think Tien and I actually lived that far away from each other because her stories would sometimes include places that I could probably go to in less than an hour.

Whenever I have new posts and find "pisos" in my jar, it would more often than not be *Tien* or *T*. But today, as I visited her site again, I learned that she passed away. I could not pinpoint what exact day it was although I could guess because of what visitors wrote on her site.Until now I don't know the full story and I have my own set of questions but it's okay. I'm sure answers will just come. I also believe that everything happens for a reason.

Tien has lived such a FULL life. She has always been full of happiness, positive outlook, hopes, and dreams. She has also been honest about sadness, losses, and grief. Because of all these, she is as REAL as REAL can get. I will deeply miss her entries and her replies to mine. They've always been filled with sweet thoughts and inspiring words.

When I used to host before, she hoped to watch one day. When we had to run a marathon for a child, she wanted to help. When I began writing for a magazine, she even got her copy and took time to read what I wrote. Those little gestures mean so much to me. And I'm certain she has touched so many lives in even BIGGER ways. I can't just help but see the purity of her soul.

Tien, I've always felt I shared a part of me with you. And I feel so blessed that I've known a part of you too. My post before this seems to be so apt for you, dear. Across the universe, I'm sure you're making your very own sunshine.

Photobucket

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no. im sorry.

you know, when i would read her messages to you, i really felt and thought that you guys were old friends.

carmie

March 21, 2008 12:08 AM  
Blogger Lizzz said...

It's true that she's a beautiful person and touched so many lives. She had severe pneumonia. While draining water in her lungs, she had cardiac arrest and then she went coma. News were she was not responding to her medications. She had a cardiac arrest for the second time. They tried to revived her for such a long time, but she really didn't make it. That was Friday, march 14. She was already gone at 10:25pm.

I was waiting for good news that night (Friday). I had her blog up all night until I got a "goodbye" message from one her friends. I received a text message from a common friend that she was gone, Saturday morning.

It's sad but I'm sure she's happy where she is now.

March 21, 2008 3:47 AM  
Blogger Lizzz said...

BTW, care to Xlinks?

March 21, 2008 8:03 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Hi Carms, thank you dear. Yeah, somehow it felt like we knew each other for a long time. Take care dear.

Hi Liz, thank you so much for the information. I'm also certain she's happy like she always is. About the link, sure.

March 22, 2008 8:53 AM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

LIZ, thank you again for answering all the questions I had. I really appreciate it. Take care and happy easter. :)

March 23, 2008 12:27 PM  
Blogger Lizzz said...

Sureness.. Ive added you already. Can you also add my other home? it's Lizzz2 @ http://Justlizzen.com

Thanks a bunch. See you around :D

March 24, 2008 9:03 AM  
Blogger nina said...

it was really a sad surprise lala. now im hating pneumonia for taking someone dear to us. =) but i know tien lived a happy life and will continue to live that way until we meet her on that great sunrise. u take care lala.

btw, i miss ur blog too.

*huggys..

March 24, 2008 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Lala.
...found her site...
i wish i knew her in some way or another. it would have been nice.
"Spread the Love"!

~Albert

April 01, 2008 4:49 PM  
Blogger Dr.Peppermint said...

aww.. i just read this today. i was so surprised and deeply saddened. she was really good friends with people i knew in medschool, and i found her blog through yours.

she lived such a full life, from what i read through her blogs.. sigh. she's in a happier place now. shows you how life is so short to waste.

July 07, 2008 5:26 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Hey Albert and Pepper, I just read your replies today.

I was scanning through my old posts and just saw your messages now. I know our "comments" are months apart but I still want to write a reply. It's one of those days that I remember how Tien lived her life. Truly inspiring. I'm so certain she's in a happy land.

Take extra care of yourselves :)

July 24, 2008 10:03 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.