http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Short and Sweet :)

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Short and Sweet :)

At this point in life, I just feel happy and blessed to be gaining friends as I grow older each day. :)

Last Friday, I spent an entire sleepless day with zipmates and capoeristas for a shoot on a beach. We all came home physically tired but I could truly say that I'd go through that all over again because I gained new friends from that experience. There were other zipping enthusiasts whose simplicity and candidness made me appreciate the diversity that zipping brings. To spread the love means spreading it to everyone who wants to try or learn. And I'd like to be able to do that. Personally, zipping has opened so many doors for me and if others want to learn, then I'll try to teach. :)

I had a wonderful and beautiful weekend with different sets of friends. Last Saturday, Franco and I attended a graduation party where I saw my high school friends and also my college blockmates who have graduated from Med School. Wow! And then we also attended Regie's birthday celebration with kids last Sunday :) We taught some of them to zip and they were really excited! Aferwhich, I went to my high school friend's bridal shower. I still remember the parties we had back in HS. Our bride-to-be used to be with her first bf then. Now, she's finally getting married to the man of her dreams. :) It was one of the craziest, funnest, and yet wholesome bridal showers I've attended. Oh and I've attended lots already since I think some of my friends are really a few years older... :)

I just wanted to share this. Short and sweet. I'm just happy remembering the weekend. :)



Photobucket
with Dr. Coco :)

Photobucket
with my high school friends :)

Photobucket
with my college blockmates :)

Photobucket
Regie's early Birthday Party in CHILD Haus

Photobucket
Italian themed bridal shower... pizza, pasta, gelato, and beautiful ladies ;)

Photobucket
Oooh Coco!

Photobucket
Taboo War Game!!!

Photobucket
JP and Kate :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

was that patricia baking in black? Kamusta na siya?

May 02, 2008 1:21 PM  
Blogger Ada Mae De Claro said...

yes, lia. =) pat's the one in black. i heard she's getting married this year.

yeah, la... that was a super fun weekend. im looking forward to more fun weekends with the girls. =)

May 02, 2008 3:51 PM  
Blogger Pj said...

gaganda ng classmates mo. :D

May 02, 2008 6:27 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Hey Lia! Yes, I replied to your other msg and sent you her number too :)

Ada, double super fun. haha! Crazy girls. Sorry I wasn't home earlier when you dropped by. Do you like your pasalubong? :) See you soonEST!

PJ, yes they're gorgeous! I'll tell them! Thanks :)

May 02, 2008 9:15 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.