http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Turning Silver

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Friday, April 18, 2008

Turning Silver

I like it when people ask me how old I am. Or how young. Whichever way they ask that question, I get to tell them my age.

Some of my zipping friends asked me that question yesterday. I said "I'm 24 today. On Sunday, I'll be 25." And an entire conversation of what they were doing when they were 25 began. I like hanging out with people older than me. They have so much to say about their own takes on life.

There was a time when friends who were 3-4 years older than me would say, "Oh, you're still young. You're so young. Explore life." Those words stopped when I was around 24. I don't get to hear much of those advices anymore but I think it's not because I'm not so young anymore but because I've been exploring life more than ever and they don't have to remind me to do so. ;)

That's it for now. I hope everyone is having a fun-filled April :)

Hmm, I can feel the good vibes coming with a glistening silver.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers! to life and what it has to offer!

April 18, 2008 2:50 PM  
Blogger nina said...

have a blast as u turn silver. take care lala!

April 19, 2008 12:28 PM  
Blogger Pj said...

happy bday .:D

April 20, 2008 6:38 PM  
Blogger nina said...

happy birthday lala! hope ur having a great one. take care! *huggys..

April 21, 2008 12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

turning silver is not just about getting old another year, i guess it now means growing up another year... being more responsible, more mature and more fun! =) life begins at 25! hehehe

April 21, 2008 9:25 AM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

ALBERT: Cheers to that!

NINA: Thank you! I did! you take care of yourself too. :)

PJ: Thanks for the greeting!

LIA: I'm nodding in agreement. :)

April 21, 2008 8:51 PM  
Blogger vanilla chocnut said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 21, 2008 9:13 PM  
Blogger vanilla chocnut said...

hey happy birthday lala!! =) 'hope this year will be a more fruitful one for you. God bless always =)

April 21, 2008 9:16 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Thanks lianne! :D

April 23, 2008 3:27 PM  
Blogger alessa said...

lala!!!!! happy birtday in advance!! :) hope to see you soon!

April 23, 2008 7:23 PM  
Blogger alessa said...

oops, belated pala! haha sorry!

April 23, 2008 7:24 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

hahaha ALESSA pareho talaga kayo ni patty...nakakatawa! :) Thanks for the greeting and for making me laugh. See you soon!

April 26, 2008 7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Belated Happy birthday lala! God bless!

April 28, 2008 4:54 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Thank you so much, Mabel! :)

April 29, 2008 4:59 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.