http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Soul Mix-er Lala

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Soul Mix-er Lala

Take a peek and get to see another side of me. A little something that I do monthly...





This is a job I enjoy doing with Jesuit Communications. Not everyone gets to watch our show because it airs on Sunday mornings at 6am in ABC5 when a lot of people are still asleep or are just about to fall asleep from their busy Saturday nights. ;)

With 5 VJs on rotation, it's hard to catch your own episode so I was really pleasantly surprised to see a link in my inbox from Bro. Ody (Thank you, Bro. O!!)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you write your own spiels? They're so you! =)

May 31, 2008 12:02 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

hey lia! Some parts of my spiels do sound like I wrote them but it's actually Bro. Ody who writes our scripts. I think he somehow patterns mine to the way I write in my blog :)
He makes each VJ come out with different feel. ;)

May 31, 2008 1:42 PM  
Blogger Pj said...

naks... DJ Lala na... :)

July 03, 2008 2:11 AM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

haha, once a month vj ;)

July 04, 2008 8:49 AM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.