http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Stillness

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Monday, May 26, 2008

Stillness

Now I know why I always opt to stay with people. At home, I am surrounded with sisters or any family member or when they're all out, I make sure that I go to the kitchen just to talk to Leony. I think I have the incessant need to either talk or listen to someone. And I just recognized it now after spending an entire day in front of my laptop, talking to noone, listening to nothing else but my thoughts.

And then my right eye started twitching. That was a sign and I had to take a break.
I rested my eye for a little more than an hour and then now I'm back again to typing.

I have to write something positive for the moment to make me feel out of this rut. I feel like standing still in between here and there. So I'm like "and".

For one, I'm thankful that I'm dry here inside the comforts of home. Two, I get free lunches. Real free lunches. And three, I'm given a little more time to accomplish the things that I have to accomplish. Life is good. Although my sisters are out on a vacation, asking me to join them, I was able to say no. How hard it was to do so but I guess my No will be worth a dozen of workload.

As I wrote to my best friend the other day, I'd have to produce tangible soon. How funny that someone whose thesis topic is on "process" is now so keen on finding end results.

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.