http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Brilliance

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Brilliance

I just want to share one of my favorite photos from last weekend. It was as if I was saving up all my energy for that single moment and all the lights shone at the right time, making the photo look intense.

But in reality, I was simply taking a candid shot of our friend’s wedding reception when another good friend, Sarah Bautista, took a candid shot of me. I was in full concentration, not knowing someone else was watching and trying to capture that moment of capturing a moment. ;) When we saw the photo, Sarah and I were both amazed.

Because it was not contrived, the photo came out brilliant. Or at least we think it came out brilliant. And we don't just mean the lights.


Photobucket

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lala! Good shot indeed. Also love the dress. Hehe. Where did you get that? Will be attending a wedding soon.

June 12, 2008 4:40 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 12, 2008 5:08 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Hi Weng! Thanks! (is this weng, belly dance instructor weng? Or a different weng?)

The dress is from Rustan's in a shop called Verve. I got it for a very reasonable price considering its length. Enjoy the wedding you'll be attending! :)

June 12, 2008 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Lala! I have a belly but ain't a belly dancer. Hehe

June 14, 2008 12:34 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.