http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Kung ayaw mo matulog, magpatulog ka.

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kung ayaw mo matulog, magpatulog ka.

I took this photo when we visited Bohol last March. It was a poor little tarsier, a nocturnal animal that was supposed to be asleep during the day but had to be awake because of tourists like us. :(

I was torn whether I wanted to see one of them up close or to just let them be. But if I didn't take his photo, does it mean he is able to rest more? I think not because others are lined up after us. Still, I'm guilty.

Although I used macro lens and no flash while taking this photo, I know that I also contributed to shortening his life span. :(

But I'm posting this here so you get to see for yourself the look in its eyes as if telling us what he couldn't say...


Photobucket
"Give me some sleep."


But maybe it would have a stronger impact in Tagalog, "Kung ayaw mo matulog, magpatulog ka."

And if you haven't seen one yet, at least you won't have that urge to see it up close and personal during the day because you've already seen it right here, from the closest and safest distance you could get.

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.