http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Stirring Souls

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Monday, July 07, 2008

Stirring Souls

I've been reading books the past few days and enjoying the time I have in my hands.

For today, I just want to share some photos from the reinvented Soulmix. Earlier in June, we went to Payatas A where I met the nice people from the Glorious Crucifix Chapel. The kids and mothers were all warm and game! ;) And I also had the chance to work with Bro. Ody without any of our usual scripts. I enjoyed having impromptu lines and interviews.

Here are some shots from the "work" that I love. :)
Photos taken by our director, Ernestine aka Derek Ernest.

Greetings from VJ Lala.


Happy kids of Payatas.


Interview with the kids.


Hanging in between takes and putting sungay on Michael, hehehe.


Interview with Brother Ody.


Soulmix airs every Saturday on TV 5 at 6:00-7:00 am. :)

Blogger xxoo, c said...

Lala you make me so proud and happy to see you doing the things that you love! and so well!

doesn't it feel so nice when you just sit back and realize that youre exactly where God wants you to be at that very moment and on that very spot? it's so . . . . hmmm . . . humbling and empowering at the same time! i miss you. but hahah you already know that.

-carmie

July 10, 2008 11:07 AM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Carm, aww. Sometimes I wonder if readers still pass by this site. And then here comes a single message that makes my day. Quality over quantity. I just love it. Thank you dear!

Yes, it feels nice to be on the right spot at the right time. And I'm sure it feels great over there, knowing that you're done with special fx (oha new term I got from you) and you're fulfilling those dreams one step at a time. I'm happy for YOU and also excited because when you come home this October, opportunities will just keep coming!

Take care dear! I miss you and you know that too ;) mwah!

July 10, 2008 3:20 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.