http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Bright lights ahead

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bright lights ahead

First, I want to thank the people of Green Griffin. If you need anything transcribed, I highly recommend them. They make life easier for people like me who have let's see... roughly around 2,025 minutes of interviews to transcribe. With them helping me, I get to finish half of the bulk by myself and while doing so, I have some data coming in. It's more time efficient because they're several times faster than I am. You can email them through littlegreengriffin@yahoo.com
or ria.greengriffin@gmail.com

Second, I am so happy to learn about yousendit.com which allows people to send files up to 100mb for free!

Third, I am thankful for meeting wonderful Filipino women in different career fields who willingly and openly share their stories and insights to me. On a very lucky day, I encounter those who voluntarily help me further by recommending tons of friends for interviews.

Today is the last day of August and although I'm far away from my original target, I'm enjoying what I'm doing. Despite the fact that I'm not earning a single centavo as a full-time student (now you see why I want piso for your thoughts? haha), I still get by. As the song goes, "Oh yes, I get by with the help of my friends."

Actually, I get by with the help of lots of people -- my parents, my siblings, Franco, my friends. They help in different ways of course, mostly being supportive about what I'm doing. And to augment my measly personal income, a few gigs and stuff come up and they're things that I enjoy doing so I feel more than okay.

I want to work full-time again after this year and eventually be more independent. I just have to be patient. It could even be sooner than I think. I'll let you know too what kind of work I'll be doing in the future when things are final. ;) So yes, the world is good.

Thank you, World!

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.