http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Lost in a Seapool

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Lost in a Seapool

Lost in a what?! A Seapool. Ah, yeah a Seapool -- uhh, what's a Seapool?

I coined that term on a resort called Chema's by the Sea in Samal Island, Davao. We decided to take an early morning walk by the shore only to discover there wasn't much of it. Instead, there was a Seapool.

I think the photo is enough to show how I coined the term.


I'm done with 15 interviews and just need to conduct 30 more for my thesis. Sometimes thinking about the things I have to transcribe and the persons I still need to find, I feel like a lost little girl in a giant Seapool.

But as I have been reiterating in my recent posts, I am truly enjoying each and every moment of this. The load is incredulous but the experience is really fun. It's like I have to take a very loooooooong path and if I think of that loooooooooong path, it gets crazy. BUT when I just enjoy being in that particular path, taking small steps along the way, the path gets shorter without me noticing it as much.

ASKING FOR HELP:
I've been asking for help through the best people I could think of but I just learned earlier today that they couldn't push through with helping me. Now, I'm using Plan B and it's just coincidental that Plan B involves Blogging.

A lot of people have extended their help to me through this blog. And maybe I'll be able to get that kind of help again. If in case you know any 4th year high school students of St. Theresa's College, QC, I really need to interview around 12 of them as soon as possible. If you have nieces or cousins or neighbors from STC QC, please do help me! Thank you so much! I'll really appreciate if you could send me contacts :)

Blogger Lia Del Castillo said...

Lala! I'm game for your interview.

I changed blogs na ulit. Update your link.=)

September 09, 2008 12:47 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Thanks again, Lia! Just send me a msg when you know your exact free time :) Ok, I'll change the link right after this.

September 09, 2008 7:22 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.