http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: The Artwork

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Sunday, October 05, 2008

The Artwork

I remember promising to post my friend's artwork here. This is "Gratitude" by Kenji Onglao, an art student in Madrid.



When you're feeling down, they say it's time to think about things that you're thankful for. And you can opt to change the mood. We only live this life once. Why make it harder?

So for whatever I'm actually feeling at this moment, I'll just throw it to the winds. And I'll open up my palms to the skies in this grateful acceptance for everything else out there, whether big or small.


I'm thankful for the extra time I allotted for myself this day. I am able to read another book and snuggle in my bed during a Sunday afternoon.

I'm thankful for my friends who send messages unexpectedly, making their little messages source of life's simple surprises.

I'm thankful for the people who try their best to sprinkle the world with positive vibes.

I'm thankful for the stability of things and also for the in-between-getting-there-wherever-there-is.

I'm thankful for being able to spend time with my family and having Sunday lunches filled with conversations and flavored ice cream.

I'm thankful for the people who lend out a hand (sometimes even two), who give moments of their precious time, and who make life much much much easier.

I'm thankful for being able to stir, move, and awaken someone's senses.

I'm thankful for being able to understand and adjust to the realities of other people's lives.

I'm thankful for the ability to create, learn, and change.

Blogger Dr.Peppermint said...

that's what i do too.. when i'm feeling down and i feel like i'm the last person on earth, i stop and PRAY and remember all the things i'm grateful for, or things that i take for granted. :)

then i write, (or blog), and take a good cup of coffee, (or a scoop of sebastian's), then i feel a little better :)

October 06, 2008 1:55 PM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.