http://www.one.org Follow the Brown Rabbit...: Enchanting

Follow the Brown Rabbit...

In stories we've heard and seen, some followed a White Rabbit that led them to adventure. This time however,you've followed a BROWN one named Padawan. Pada lived in our house,hopped on tiled floor,ate under the table,urinated&defecated by the door leading outside,and outlived 11 others.
I name this Blog after him.The brown rabbit who shared the same skin color as his surrogate family.Resilient&adaptive.Adventurous in his own rabbit way. October 2002 - April 2007

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Enchanting

I spent hours conversing with various friends the past weeks. Some were one-on-one sessions. Others were group discussions. Some were filled with reminiscing the good old days. Others were filled with understanding what's currently happening in our lives. Each conversation was special. But others still stood out from the rest. I think it was the most honest ones that did just that.

Right now, I'm struck, stunned, and sealed. And that's all I'm writing. I'm done with over analysis. It tends to spoil things. A really good friend keeps on reminding me that I should accept things for what they are.

So I'm just letting this line from a book I'm reading summarize everything.

"Let the world and all its creations unfold while you remain constant with the invisibleness that allows it all to take place. Allow whatever you feel deep within you in that quiet and peaceful space to guide you in the direction that is your true destiny." -Dr. Wayne Dyer in Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao.



And for now, let me pose some photos from another fun Soulmix shoot. We had it during Halloween at Enchanted Kingdom. These episodes will air in December :)


Michael Cardoz with EK Princess and the EK Wizard

Rev Bro Ody with Mikee by the Jungle Log Jam

Concentrating on my script

Soulmix Christmas Special. Take 1. Action!

Camera (firing) Squad

Brother Ody speaks. Lala listens.

Happy on the set!

In front of the Space shuttle

Jumping with Rizza

View from the Wheel of Fate


Watch Soulmix every Saturday 6:00-7:00am on TV5!


Extra special thanks to Nailcraft62!!!
2nd floor Torre Venezia Building, Timog Avenue, QC.
:)

Blogger vanilla chocnut said...

hi lala! :) i thought that's you in the 1st pic dressed as the EK princess. haha! hope everything's well. God bless! :D

November 15, 2008 7:56 PM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Hi Lianne! That's funny but it wasn't me, haha. :) Hope you could try zipping soon :D

November 17, 2008 5:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi lala! mg here... kat g. told you about my inquiry on zippers for a dec6 wedding. i emailed cast management but haven't got a response. i hope you can give me their contact numbers. i badly need an answer and your help is sooo much appreciated. thanks and god bless!

p.s. sorry to contact you directly and to course it here. peace!

November 25, 2008 1:38 AM  
Blogger ~LALA said...

Hey MG! Sorry I just saw your message now. I talked to Sue of cast management and she said she sent a text message already. :) Were you able to receive it?

I'll also ask Kat to give you the contact number just in case you didn't receive Sue's text so you could coordinate. Thanks for the inquiry! Hope to see you :)

November 26, 2008 11:24 AM  

Piso for your thoughts!

<< Home

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons 2.5 License.